What is another word for master switch?

Pronunciation: [mˈastə swˈɪt͡ʃ] (IPA)

The term "master switch" typically refers to a device or control mechanism that has the ability to turn multiple devices on or off simultaneously. Synonyms for the term include "kill switch," "main switch," "power switch," "control switch," "shut-off valve," and "emergency stop button." Each of these terms indicates a means of control and regulation of power or flow, and can be used interchangeably with "master switch" in various contexts. Whether used in a technical or practical setting, these synonyms convey the importance of having a centralized means of power control in managing complex systems.

Synonyms for Master switch:

What are the hypernyms for Master switch?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Christopher Smart
Christopher Smart was an 18th-century poet renowned for his literary prowess and unique writing style. He was also known by several synonyms such as 'Kit Smart' or 'Kit Smart the B...