Synonyms for Sensibility:sanity (noun)
Advisability, Aesthesia, Percipience, Providence, abominable, accept, acknowledge, acuity, acumen, acuteness, adaptability, aesthetics, affectibility, affection, affectivity, agreeability, alertness, amenability, apperception, appreciation, appreciation of differences, appreciativeness, apprehension, artistic judgment, astuteness, attention, attitude, awake, awareness, awful, belief, bendability, caring, coarse, cogency, cognition, cognizance, compassion, concern, connoisseurship, consciousness, consider, consideration, correct judgment, critical niceness, criticalness, deem, defensive, delicacy, descry, detect, determine, differentiate, difficulty, dig, dirty, disagreeable, discern, discernment, discover, discriminate, discriminating taste, discriminatingness, discrimination, discriminativeness, disgusting, distasteful, distinguish, ductibility, ductility, elasticity, emotion, emotionality, emotions, empathy, espy, establish, esthesia, evil, examine, excitability, experience, extendibility, extensibility, facility, farseeingness, farsightedness, fastidiousness, fathom, feel, feeling, feelings, fictility, figure of merit, filthy, fine palate, finesse, flexibility, flexility, flexuousness, foresight, foresightedness, formativeness, foul, fragile, generosity, generous, gentle, give, good, goodness, gut reaction, heart, humanitarianism, humanity, hurtful, hypersensitive, idea, identification, impressibility, impression, impressionability, incisiveness, insight, intellect, intelligence, intuition, judgment, judiciousness, keenness, kind, kindliness, kindness, limberness, limen, litheness, loathsome, longheadedness, longsightedness, love, magnanimity, making distinctions, malleability, maxim, meaning, mindfulness, mobility, moldability, moody, moral sensibility, nasty, nauseating, nauseous, nice, niceness of distinction, nicety, noesis, note, notice, notion, openness to sensation, opinion, palate, perceive, perceptibility, perception, perceptive, perceptiveness, perceptivity, perceptual, percipient, perspicaciousness, perspicacity, perspicuity, perspicuousness, physical sensibility, pity, plasticity, pliability, pliancy, predisposition, presence, prim, prudish, rapport, rational meaning, rationale, raw, readiness of feeling, reality, realization, receptiveness, receptivity, recognition, recognize, refined discrimination, refined palate, refinement, regard, repulsive, responsiveness, responsivity, sagaciousness, sagacity, saying, selectiveness, sensation, sensation level, sense, sensibilities, sensibleness, sensitive, sensitiveness, sensitivity, sensory, sentience, sentiency, sentiment, sentimentalism, sentimentality, sentiments, sequacity, soul, springiness, squeamish, submissiveness, subtlety, suppleness, susceptibility, susceptivity, sympathy, tact, tactfulness, taste, tender, tender susceptibility, tender-heartedness, tenderness, tensileness, tensility, thin-skinned, threshold of sensation, ticklishness, touch, touchiness, touchy, tractability, tractility, trenchancy, understanding, vibes, vile, vivacity, warm, warm-hearted, willowiness.
Rhymes for Sensibility:
- availability, gullibility, feasibility, maneuverability, nobility, respectability, stability, reliability, profitability, instability, deniability, desirability, convertibility, compatibility, gentility, invisibility, tranquility, inflexibility, volatility, inability, malleability, permeability, suitability, inevitability, predictability, susceptibility, sterility, immobility, virility, fragility, comparability, irresponsibility, plausibility, unreliability, dependability, legibility, motility, readability, palatability, infertility, unpredictability, incivility, amiability, possibility, visibility, invulnerability, probability, variability, invincibility, survivability, irritability, unavailability, impossibility, believability, fertility, liability, vulnerability, flexibility, utility, infallibility, senility, mobility, unprofitability, applicability, eligibility, responsibility, humility, futility, hostility;
- civility, ductility, debility, ability, agility, docility, facility;
- culpability, fallibility, credibility, capability, durability, disability;
- adaptability, acceptability, admissibility, advisability, accessibility;
- inaccessibility, indestructibility, incompatibility, comprehensibility;