What is another word for thickener?

Pronunciation: [θˈɪkənə] (IPA)

Thickener is a term that refers to substances or ingredients that increase the viscosity or thickness of a liquid. However, there are many other synonyms for this word that can be used to describe different types of thickeners. Some of these synonyms include stabilizer, gelling agent, emulsifier, binder, filler, and texturizer. These terms are often used in the food industry to describe various additives used to enhance the texture, appearance, and mouthfeel of different types of products. In addition, there are also a variety of natural thickeners that can be used in cooking, such as flour, cornstarch, and arrowroot.

Synonyms for Thickener:

What are the hypernyms for Thickener?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Thickener?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

Cysteine Proteinase Inhibitors Exogenous
Cysteine proteinase inhibitors exogenous refer to compounds that can inhibit the activity of enzymes called cysteine proteinases. These enzymes are involved in various biological p...