What is another word for fishhook?
[ fˈɪʃhʊk], [ fˈɪʃhʊk], [ f_ˈɪ_ʃ_h_ʊ_k]
Related words: fishhook amazon, fishhook size chart, mahaney fishhook, fishhooks for sale, fishhooks for flies, the fishhook book, panfish hooks, amazon fish hooks
Table of Contents
Synonyms for Fishhook:
n.• artifact (noun)
- hat pin,
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words (noun):
- fishing rod,
- pound net,
- fishing hook,
- purse seine,
- gill net,
- ground bait,
How to use "Fishhook" in context?
1. The fishhook is a staple tool in many fishermen's arsenals. It is used to catch fish by piercing their skin and skull with a sharp metal wire.
2. Fishhooks come in many different shapes and sizes. Some are designed for finesse fishing, while others are designed for professional fishermen who need to catch larger fish.
3. Fishhooks are also available in various materials, including wood, metal, and plastic.
4. Fishhooks have been around for centuries, and will continue to be used by fishermen for years to come.
Homophones for Fishhook:
- fizz, FWS, FAQ, fasces, fuzzy, fisheye, f.i.s.c., fox, fax, fica, fig, fogey, fsh, foxy, faze, fez, fuji, face, fugue, fix, Fice, favus, fescue, fawkes, fuse, fishgig, fuscous, fiasco, fucus, focus, fosse, fussy, fuego, foggy, fugacious, fizgig, fogy, foppish, fug, fijis, fesse, fiji, fuzee, fabaceae, fig wax, fake, fugu, fag, fossa, fuze, Fugo, fagaceae, fes, feces, fuchs, fauces, feijoa, fichu, fukuoka, faux, fuggy, FCS, fagus, ficus, FPS, fish, fog, faeces, fish hawk, facia, fuchsia, fogyish, fucaceae, fives, fishy, FISA, fizzy, FCC, fish cake, fascia, fess, fuss, fusee, fuzz, FISC.
Holonyms for Fishhook:
fishing gear, fishing rig, tackle, fishing tackle, rig.
Hyponym for Fishhook:
Word of the Day
- fishes out
- fisheye lens
- f clef
- F KEY
- f keys
- f layer