What is another word for jaggy?

60 synonyms found


[ d͡ʒˈaɡi], [ d‍ʒˈaɡi], [ dʒ_ˈa_ɡ_i]

Jaggy is a word that is often used to describe sharp, pointed or rough edges. Synonyms for jaggy include jagged, serrated, rugged, uneven, prickly, spiky and bumpy. These words all convey the same meaning as jaggy but have slightly different connotations. Jagged is the most common synonym and implies a sharp, irregular edge, while serrated refers specifically to a saw-toothed edge. Rugged and uneven both suggest a rough, irregular surface, while prickly and spiky evoke the idea of small, sharp points. Bumpy suggests a surface that is uneven in a more general way, but can also refer to roughness caused by bumps or lumps.

How to use "Jaggy" in context?

In general, the term "jaggy" describes a type of haircut that is uneven in height, with some areas much higher than others. It's often frowned upon by some people because of its characteristic "rugged" look. Jaggy hair can be difficult to manage and often requires a lot of styling and care.

Word of the Day

eutectic mixture