What is another word for stumblebum?

Pronunciation: [stˈʌmbə͡lbəm] (IPA)

Stumblebum is a term used to describe someone who is clumsy, uncoordinated, or inept. There are a few different synonyms for this word, including bungler, buffoon, oaf, and klutz. Each of these terms carries its own connotations, but they all refer to someone who is not very skilled or graceful. Bungler suggests incompetence, while buffoon implies that someone is foolish or ridiculous. Oaf is a more specific term that describes someone who is clumsy and has a lack of social grace. Klutz is a popular term that denotes someone who is particularly clumsy, often tripping or dropping things. These synonyms can be used interchangeably with stumblebum in most cases.

What are the hypernyms for Stumblebum?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Speckly describes a surface or pattern that is textured with small, irregular spots or marks. Other synonyms for speckly include flecked, dotted, stippled, mottled, and dappled. Fl...