What is another word for ill-behaved?
[ ˈɪlbɪhˈe͡ɪvd], [ ˈɪlbɪhˈeɪvd], [ ˈɪ_l_b_ɪ_h_ˈeɪ_v_d]
Table of Contents
Synonyms for Ill-behaved:
adj.• bad (adjective)
n.• Other relevant words: (noun)
- badly behaved,
How to use "Ill-behaved" in context?
People who behave poorly are often labelled as "ill-behaved". It's not always easy to tell the difference between someone who is just being impulsive and someone who is truly ill-behaved. Here are five common signs that you may be dealing with an ill-behaved person.
1. They constantly ignore your requests.
2. They easily get mad or frustrated.
3. They frequently break rules.
4. They're uncommunicative and reluctant to explain themselves.
5. They're always arguing or fighting.
Word of the Day