What is another word for successiveness?
[ səksˈɛsɪvnəs], [ səksˈɛsɪvnəs], [ s_ə_k_s_ˈɛ_s_ɪ_v_n_ə_s]
Related words: synonyms of successiveness, what are the synonyms of successiveness, what are the antonyms of successfulness, antonyms of successfulness, what is the antonyms of successfulness, what is the opposite of successfulness, how do you spell successfulness, how do you pronounce successfulness
Table of Contents
Synonyms for Successiveness:
n.• chronological sequence (noun)
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words (noun):
- order of succession,
- taking over,
- coming after,
- in a row,
- ecological succession,
How to use "Successiveness" in context?
1. successiveness is a big word. It has so many definitions, and one person's definition may not mesh perfectly with someone else's.
2. Success can come in different forms: personal, professional, or material.
3. Success can be achieved in many ways: through hard work, good luck, or a combination of both.
4. Success can be measured in a variety of ways: by income, possessions, or social standing.
5. Success can be fleeting: it can be taken away by failure, illness, or even chance.
Word of the Day