What is another word for Waftage?

Pronunciation: [wˈaftɪd͡ʒ] (IPA)

Waftage is a term commonly used to describe the motion of air or water carrying something along with it. It is typically associated with fragrances or other pleasant scents that are carried through the atmosphere. Some synonyms for waftage include drift, float, glide, sail, and flutter. These words are often used to describe a gentle, subtle movement or flow that is barely noticeable. Other synonyms for waftage might include whisk, skim, soar, or waft. Each of these words has a slightly different connotation, but all suggest a light, airy movement that is delicate and graceful. Whether you are describing a breeze blowing through a field of flowers or the light scent of perfume on the air, waftage is a term that perfectly captures the essence of gentle movement and subtle fragrances.

Word of the Day

Dacoits, also known as bandits or robbers, are individuals who engage in criminal activities such as stealing, murder, and other violent acts. Other synonyms for dacoits include br...