What is another word for FARES?
[ fˈe͡əz], [ fˈeəz], [ f_ˈeə_z]
Related words: Fares for, what is Fares, how much does Fares cost, how does Fares work, what does Fares cost, what's the Fares app, what are the benefits of Fares, how do I use Fares
Table of Contents
Synonyms for Fares:
Other synonyms:• Other relevant words:
- acts of the apostles,
- numbers game,
- department of state,
- state department,
- numbers racket,
- disk operating system,
- numbers pool,
- card game,
- united states department of state,
How to use "FARES" in context?
1. The word " Fare " means different things to different people. To some, it is a price of a bus ticket, rail fare, or airfare. To others, it is the cost of food and other items at a store.
2. FARES have been a part of human society for as long as there have been people travelling to different parts of the world. The Babylonians were the first people to add a fare to the price of goods in their marketplace.
3. Today, fares are an important source of revenue for airlines, railroads, and bus companies.
Paraphrases for Fares:
Paraphrases are highlighted according to their relevancy:
- Noun, plural
assets, cards, clientele, costs, funds, go, grand, paraphernalia, parts, respects, seats, services, values, winnings, Accessories, Groceries, Hauls, Indices, Instrumentalities, Journeys, Levies, Paths, Robberies, Royalties, Salaries, Transported, Ponies, Caricatures, Cartoons, Chlorates, Distances, Expenditures, Horses, Movements, Rewards, Scales, Schedules, Scholarships, Taxes, Thefts, Tracks, discounts, distinctions, excerpts, concessions, breaks, increases, deals, allowances, books, bills, attributes, places, sections, purposes, initiatives, instruments, moves, courses, passes, runs, shifts, bids, types, offers, quotations, quotes, coaches, conditions, payments, tools, stretches, implements, routes, designations, portions, ranges, displacements, modes, scenes, tours, trips, buses, lengths, extracts, rents, meters, barriers, apartments, machines, formulations, items, rises, coupons, dollars, contests, shops, contributions, bucks, denominations, consumers, customers, wordings, employers, voyages, owners, VOLS, 50S, DUES, PATHWAYS, flights, capitals, purchasers, investors, commuters, highs, futures, rentals, ratios, nominations, emoluments, tarifs.
- Noun, plural
Proper noun, singular
duty, fee, knight, payroll, persia, persian, remuneration, tariff, wages, Duties, Premiums, Farris, Perez, Faris, Fees, tariffs, drawings, FARS.
crossing, fee, transport, wages, Duties, Ones, Penalties, Ticketing, expenses, Premiums, Clients, Fees, Investments, Races, Travels, crossings, notes, passengers, tickets, outlays, tariffs, tolls, drawings, passages, winners, billets, rides, errands, dinners, meals, banknotes.
- Proper noun, singular
Homophones for Fares:
- favor, fewer, frau, far, fire, fiery, friary, faerie, favour, fur, frore, february 22, fairy, faery, farrow, fear, farrier, free, february 2, furrier, fibber, freyr, fairway, february 14, feifer, fryer, foyer, fri, fr, frey, four, furor, fourier, fury, freeware, friar, furrow, frye, fore, furore, feria, fray, freya, fair, fiber, Ferrara, fiver, fibre, freeway, fry, furry, foray, february, february 29, ferry, february 12, faro, fever, faraway, frier, fir.
Word of the Day