What is another word for jounce?

358 synonyms found


[ d͡ʒˈa͡ʊns], [ d‍ʒˈa‍ʊns], [ dʒ_ˈaʊ_n_s]

Related words: jounce and recoil, jounce arm, jounce per unit, jounce rod

Related questions:

  • What is jounce?
  • How to calculate the jounce of an object?
  • What is the formula for jounce?

    Synonyms for Jounce:

    How to use "Jounce" in context?

    "jounce" is a music term that refers to the rhythmic bounce in a song'sbeat. It is a popular and repetitive feature of many popular songs, and helps to create ansense of energy and excitement.

    Word of the Day

    kangaroo word