What is another word for lined?

431 synonyms found


[ lˈa͡ɪnd], [ lˈa‍ɪnd], [ l_ˈaɪ_n_d]

Lined is a common word used to describe something with a series of marks or a border. However, there are other words that can be used instead of lined. Some synonyms include striped, slanted, grooved, marked, banded, and bordered. Striped describes a series of lines or bands that run across a surface. Slanted refers to lines that are at an angle. Grooved is used to describe lines or channels that are carved into a surface. Marked describes a visible pattern on a surface. Banded means that there is a series of lines or bands that go around the object, and bordered is used when the lines are outlining the edge of something.

Synonyms for Lined:

How to use "Lined" in context?

Lining up for that big game? Hot topic for sure! Everyone wants to make the right choices for their skin care - and skincare products aren't any exception. But with so many options, how do you know which one is right for you?

The best way to figure out what will work for your skin is to experiment and use a few different products. A good way to start is by using a serum or moisturizer as a base. After your skin has had a chance to absorb the product, you can add a primer, foundation, or tinted moisturizer.

Word of the Day