What is another word for chiliad?

Pronunciation: [t͡ʃˈɪlɪˌad] (IPA)

Chiliad is a relatively obscure word that refers to a period of 1,000 years. However, there are a number of synonyms that can be used in place of chiliad. These include millennium, which is perhaps the most commonly used substitute. Other options include kiloyear, grand, and eon. However, these words are less commonly used in everyday language and may be unfamiliar to many readers. Overall, while chiliad has a certain charm to it, it's important to have a variety of alternative words to choose from when writing or speaking.

Synonyms for Chiliad:

What are the hypernyms for Chiliad?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Speckly describes a surface or pattern that is textured with small, irregular spots or marks. Other synonyms for speckly include flecked, dotted, stippled, mottled, and dappled. Fl...