What is another word for crupper?

488 synonyms found


[ kɹˈʌpə], [ kɹˈʌpə], [ k_ɹ_ˈʌ_p_ə]

Crupper is a term that refers to a strap or piece of leather that runs from a horse's saddle to its tail, providing support and stability. There are a few different synonyms that can be used for this word, depending on the context and usage. Some possible alternatives might include rump strap, tailpiece, or croupier. Additionally, in some cases, the word "crupper" might be used more generally to refer to any sort of strap or harness that attaches to a horse's body for support or control, in which case other synonyms like girth or breastplate might also be appropriate.

Synonyms for Crupper:

What are the hypernyms for Crupper?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    horse tack, Equine accessories, Stable accessories, Stable equipment, horse equipment.

What are the hyponyms for Crupper?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for crupper (as nouns)

Word of the Day

Lurcher Mouse
A "Lurcher Mouse" is a term coined for a peculiar creature that exhibits the characteristics of both a lurcher and a mouse. However, when referring to similar creatures, we can emp...