What is another word for crystalise?

Pronunciation: [kɹˈɪstəlˌa͡ɪz] (IPA)

Crystalise is a term often used in chemistry to describe the process of forming crystals from a liquid or gas. However, there are several synonyms that can be used to convey the same meaning. The word "crystallize" is a common synonym for crystalise and is often used in scientific and technical contexts. Another synonym is "solidify," which can be used more broadly to describe the process of transforming a substance from a liquid or gas into a solid state. Other synonyms include "precipitate," "form," and "coagulate," all of which describe the process of solidifying a substance from a liquid or gas state.

Synonyms for Crystalise:

What are the hypernyms for Crystalise?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Crystalise?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

Latitudinarians refers to individuals who hold broad or liberal views, especially in matters of religion or politics. Synonyms for latitudinarians include liberals, progressives, o...