What is another word for realize?175 synonyms found
Pronunciation:[ ɹ_ˈiə_l_aɪ_z], [ ɹˈi͡əla͡ɪz], [ ɹˈiəlaɪz]
Table of ContentsSimilar words for realize:
- realize (noun)
- accomplish (verb)
- appreciate, become aware of (verb)
- cognition (verb)
- discover (verb)
- gain, earn (verb)
- learn (verb)
- other synonyms
- bring in
- bring off
Definition for Realize:
- Convert( hope, plan, &c.) into fact( usu. pass.); give apparent reality to, make realistic, present as real, ( these details help to r. the scene); conceive as real, apprehend clearly or in detail( noun. that, how, &c.); convert( securities, property) into money( often abs., = sell one\'s property); amass( fortune, specified profit): fetch as price. Hence realizable a., realization n.
Synonyms for Realize:
- get it,
- get through one's head,
- become conscious of.
- dig up,
Paraphrases for Realize:
Paraphrases are highlighted according to their relevancy:
- highest relevancy
- medium relevancy
- lowest relevancy
Verb, non-3rd person singular present
realise, understand, understood, recognize, accords, are, AM, appreciate, Knew, acknowledge, recognise, know, saw, see, perceive, aware, grasp, comprehend, believe, imagine, admit, notice, found, note, reflect, deliver, include, accept, thinking, thought, feel, illustrate.
Verb, base form
realise, understand, understood, recognize, lay, appreciate, materialize, acknowledge, recognise, know, accomplish, learning, actualize, concretize, seen, reap, see, perceive, crystallize, capitalize, translate, exploit, aware, materialise, seize, utilize, conducted, leverage, grasp, comprehend, believe, imagine, admit, notice, capture, comply, note, reflect, deliver, include, harness, accept, assert, maximize, mindful, develop, cognizant, acquire, forget, feel, illustrate.
- Verb, non-3rd person singular present
Antonyms for Realize:
appreciate, become aware of
disbelieve, fail, forget, disregard, ignore, miss, lose, neglect, mistake, misinterpret, misunderstand.
- appreciate, become aware of
Homophones for Realize:
- relays, ray-like, relax, realise, rilke, raleigh, release, religious, relace, rayleigh, rheologic, relish, rheology, rails, royal house, rollick, rayless, relic, ralegh, rowlock.