What is another word for secure?187 synonyms found
Pronunciation:[ s_ɪ_k_j_ˈʊə], [ sɪkjˈʊ͡ə], [ sɪkjˈʊə]
Table of ContentsSimilar words for secure:
- certain, definite (adjective)
- defensive (adjective)
- fastened, stable (adjective)
- safe (adjective)
- tight (adjective)
- firm (noun)
- secure (noun)
- acquire (verb)
- attach, tie up (verb)
- capture (verb)
- close (verb)
- defend (verb)
- guarantee (verb)
- protect (verb)
- stabilize (verb)
- tighten (verb)
- other synonyms
- other relevant words
Definition for Secure:
- Confident in opinion; not entertaining, or not having reason to entertain, doubt; certain; sure; commonly with of; as, secure of a welcome.
Synonyms for Secure:
adj.•certain, definite (adjective)
- tie up.
Paraphrases for Secure:
Paraphrases are highlighted according to their relevancy:
- highest relevancy
- medium relevancy
- lowest relevancy
Proper noun, singular
Noun, singular or mass
Preposition or subordinating conjunction
- Preposition or subordinating conjunction
secured, guaranteed, certain, security-building, protected, security-related, assure, well-protected, trustworthy, Guaranteeing, self-confident, unsure, credible, convinced, securely, reassuring, uncertain, robust, elicit, precarious.
Proper noun, singular
secured, associates, guarantee, Guarantees, protected, secures, assure, Guaranteeing, insurance, Insurances, securely.
Verb, past tense
Antonyms for Secure:
unsound, delicate, unreliable, feeble, wobbly, imbalanced, wavering, untrustworthy, infirm.
movable, broken, irresolute, changeable, weak, flexible, unsteady, soft, impermanent.
unprotected, loose, unsure, unsafe, indefinite, Unsecure, undecided, unfastened, unfixed, moving, unstable.
harmed, minatory, untried, quiet, debatable, questionable, disputable, uncertain, unassertive, demure, mendacious, undependable, disloyal, unassuming, untruthful, dishonest, untrue, deceitful, problematic, liberate, damaged, injured, set free, shy, perilous, overmodest, parlous, modest, risky, menacing, threatened, lying, hurt, reserved, jumpy, doubtful, release, jittery, recreant, dismiss, mousy, violable, threatening, faithless, dodgy, fishy, unconfirmed, Doubtable, inconstant, diffident, wounded, meek, hazardous, shady, suspect, endangered, false, treacherous, dubious, unpretentious, bashful, Self-reproving, nervous, timid, discharge, liable, humble, traitorous, fickle, unfaithful, perfidious, subject.
miss, unlock, fail, injure, untie, misunderstand, loosen, pass, endanger, harm, lose, forfeit, let go, unfasten, give up.
Homophones for Secure:
- screwy, sahara, squeezer, saussurea, scar, surya, shower, sharer, score, saree, shariah, scree, sucker, skier, sure, sheer, scarer, shear, scare away, scary, saqqarah, sirrah, scorer, sari, screw eye, shorea, scurry, seeker, showery, sr., succor, sugary, swear, Sauce Chausseur, sur, shari, shocker, square away, squawker, shirer, scissor, soccer, scarey, serow, scour, skewer, sour, screw, sire, sierra, sukur, share, saguaro, sorry, suer, serer, seashore, soar, succourer, swearer, sura, surrey, seeger, shaker, soiree, Scry, sea hare, sore, sakkara, sucre, sorrow, sea-ear, sr, sorrower, swayer, securer, square, saqqara, shearer, swagger, sauria, sower, saussure, shirr, scoria, scare, seer, squire, succorer, shareware, sciara, sugar, sahuaro, sear, sir, syria, successor, swaggerer, sewer, serra, scourer, sere, shire, sawyer, ssri, saury, sarah, sokoro, shore, SACEUR, sharia, succory, scissure, seizer, shrew, seizure, sixer, souari, succour, sherry, squeaker, scouser, saucer, soaker.
Hypernym for Secure: